Beyond Bolac Biodiversity Blueprint 2016 – 2021
The Beyond Bolac Catchment Action Group have developed a Biodiversity Blueprint for the H11 H12 catchment which was funded by The Norman Whettenhall Foundation’s Landscape Restoration Project. The Biodiversity Blueprint provides a snapshot of the current health of the catchment, a strategic plan and project wish list for the group to work towards over the next 5 years as well as a series of biodiversity maps. The document will enable BBCAG to make decision on where to invest future funding and resources to achieve large scale, landscape restoration of the H11 H12 catchment area together with its many stakeholders.
The document can be downloaded by the sections below
- Beyond Bolac Biodiversity Blueprint: Introduction pages 1-9 (pdf)
- Beyond Bolac Biodiversity Blueprint: Profile of Catchment page 10-29 (pdf)
- Beyond Bolac Biodiversity Blueprint: Blueprint Overview & Biodiversity Maps 1-5 page 29-47 (pdf)
- Beyond Bolac Biodiversity Blueprint: Biodiversity Maps 6-11 page 49-71 (pdf)
- Beyond Bolac Biodiversity blueprint: Future Challenges page 72-87 (pdf)